Job Title: Systems Test Engineer (RF)
Salary: £38-60k depending on experience
Location: Basingstoke + worldwide travel
Would you like the opportunity to travel the world whilst getting paid to do it?!
We're looking for a Systems Test Engineer to join a growing manufacturing company to help with the build, commissioning and installation of highly complex, bespoke mechanical systems.
These products are installed worldwide so, once fully trained within the factory, international travel will be required to complete installation and repair.
So imagine starting your working day waking up in places such as Finland, Spain, South America or Australia?
The successful Systems Test Engineer will have the below experience:
- Knowledge of RF and communication systems
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Basic software knowledge and coding skills
- Experience with system level testing and applicable test equipment e.g scopes, spectrum analysers, multimeters and signal generators
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to work at heights of up to 100ft
As a Systems Test Engineer you will receive the following benefits:
- an excellent employee benefits package including a competitive pension scheme
- enhanced annual leave allowance with time served
- mobile and phone and laptop provided along with uniform and PPE
- overtime payments or time in lieu
If you are interested in the above opportunity click apply, or contact Orion Reading for more information, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
(DOE) + Company Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent