This role involves working in a small team to validate high quality transmission components and casings mainly for the motorsport / aerospace industries.
With a right first-time philosophy and a flexible and efficient approach to the task at hand. You shall be working with Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machines both setting and operating to meet the increasing demands of our continued growth in our Casing machining section.
- Proven experience working as a Quality/Mechanical Inspector within a heavily regulated industry (i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, etc).
- The successful candidate will be fully proficient in mechanical measuring skills, as well as use of CMM's.
- A clear understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances is a requirement.
- Knowledge of gears and gear geometry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of programming with Mitutoyo Software would a distinct advantage but not essential.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team to maximise the challenges this position offers is essential.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
Standard Day Shift
07:30 - 16:00, Monday to Thursday | 07:30 - 12:30, Friday
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other