Hours: Mon- Fri 37.5
Contract Length- Dec 2021 with potential extensions
Rate of Pay: £13.60ph
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Optimising customer contact through understanding customers' circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you'll agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within the guidance of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly Principle.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Previous experience of working as a Collections Advisor in a financial services organisation would be highly desirable or alternatively you may have experience of working within a Customer Services environment and dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Be capable of handling conflict, negotiating and avoiding confrontation with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to extract information by using appropriate questioning techniques, to make informed decisions to optimise cash collection and to resolve any potential breaches of contract
- An excellent level of both written and verbal English language
- Team player with a high level of motivation and resilience
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other