* This role is OUTSIDE IR35
*Proposing solutions and preparing technical studies, reports and designs for the street
lighting elements of highway and transport developments.
* Preparing estimates, monitor and review project costs to ensure completion with agreed
* Preparing contract specifications, policies and procedures, on time, to budget.
* To provide technical input throughout construction period.
* Assist with the supervision of construction works.
* Liaise with project Client, project team, internal/external consultants and general public.
* Give due consideration to health and safety, equalities and sustainability in design
solutions and working practices.
Required Qualifications and Experience
*NVQ level 4 (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering (or other relevant field)
* Design and construction experience of Street Lighting for highway, highway structures or
* Communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals
Working conditions / environment:
* Mainly office environment
* Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
* Communicating feedback to the general public.
* Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
* 37.5 hours a week - WORKING FROM HOME
* Monday to Friday
* Flexible working available.
* Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
* Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
* Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
* Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other