We are working with a global consultancy who currently require a AWS Cloud Engineer to undertake a 6 month contract with a major client based in Manchester. This role will be split between remote working and onsite, paying up to £550pd inside IR35.
Must haves -
- Skills/Experience in the AWS product lines: Connect, Lambda, API Gateway, S3.
- The theory, concepts, and real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD), which requires familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline.
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation.
- Experience with the following AWS products: Service Catalog, ECS, EKS and Fargate.
- Proficient with Jenkins multibranch pipelines - creating and maintaining the existing pipelines which are in groovy
- Creating Step and Lambda functions using python
- Exposure to Azure
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other