HR Specialist needed in Walthamstow £227.56per day PAYE - Reference:RQ431667
• Working as part of the team to ensure excellent standards in the delivery of HR process and casework
• Ability to carry a personal varied caseload across the HR function
• Maintaining good relationships with Trade Unions in relation to casework
• Assisting with the development of junior staff members Individuals will need to be confident and pragmatic, delivery and solutions focussed, with extensive experience of HR casework and detailed knowledge of HR processes.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services