Job Title: Production Team Leader - Nightshift
Industry: Electronic Manufacturing/Engineering
Salary: £32,000 to £36,000 + 15% shift allowance + company benefits
SHIFT TIMES: 9:30PM TO 6AM - SUNDAY TO THURSDAY.
My client is an established engineering manufacturer seeking an experienced Production Team Leader to help motivate and supervise a team of frontline employees within a designated area. The main duties for the Night Shift Team Leader will be:
- Mentor and coach department employees while maintaining high standards of conduct and leadership.
- Ensure that team is trained to for success in current roles and can utilize materials properly and effectively. Recommend any professional training employees may need.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship will all departments including Quality for engineering updates and employee training.
- Work in collaboration with Line Leads to make sure all lines are running efficiently and following the Legrand Way.
- Directs the departmental work schedule while utilizing various systems and tools, including championing efforts associated with Legrand Way tools.
- Responsible for ensuring that all output meets Legrand standards of safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, 5S and budgetary (tools, scrap, etc.) goals
- Identifies opportunities for improvement for individuals (as needed and in performance evaluations) and makes recommendations for merit increases.
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Night Shift Team Leader:
- Ability to run reports, effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, and Excel proficiently
- Ability to coordinate a team and implement departmental initiatives
- Ability to read engineering drawings, BOMs and Travelers
- Working knowledge of quality control systems and inventory flow / control
- Maintain high employee morale
- Mentor and coach department employees
- Models high standards of conduct and leadership
- Ensures that employees are utilizing materials properly and effectively
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all departments of the organization
- Directs the departmental work schedule while utilizing various systems
To find out more HIT 'APPLY NOW' - or email [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
(DOE) + 15% SHIFT ALLOWANCE + COMPANY BENEFITS
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent