** Lead Maintenance Engineer**
Based in Dunstable
Salary: £40-£45k ( depending on experience)
Full time: 40.25 hours per week
Work hours are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am depending if you work nights or days.
You are required to work a mixture of both ( 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights with appropriate days off)
My Client is a world leading Industrial service company seeking an experienced Lead maintenance engineer to join the team, you will be part of the maintenance team carrying out both reactive maintenance and contributing to the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance.
Duties of the Lead Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
- Perform routine, planned maintenance on all customer equipment. Observe daily, weekly and monthly tests.
- Pro-actively work with the team to report known issues and faults. then ensure they are effectively dealt with.
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines in a timely manner to minimise loss of production.
- Pro-actively develop knowledge of machinery, communicate with all colleagues to make them aware of workloads
Skills and Experience needed to be a successful Lead maintenance engineer :
- Strong mechanical Background
- Strong Electrical experience within Fault finding, Testing and PLC's.
- Maintaining a high volume production line
- Desire to learn
Benefits for the Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Salary £40-£45k
- Healthshield (after probationary period)
- Healthshield Perks (discount platform) (after probationary period)
- Sick pay (after probationary period)
- Pension – 4% - Kannegiesser/5% Individual
- Long service award £750 after 10 years’ service
- Paid by bank transfer on the last working day of the month
If you feel you are the right fit for this role please APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing