Are you an experienced Controls Engineer
A highly successful engineering firm are looking for a hands on Controls Engineer to join their expanding team. As a Controls Engineer, you will join a team of like minded individuals and be responsible for delivering turnkey projects.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing equipment concepts and schemes that and can be constructed and commissioned safely and effectively.
- Produce PLC and HMI code (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Formulate general arrangements, material schedules, detail drawings, panel layouts
- Strong bias towards the programming & test of servo motion and robotic handling systems
- Electrical Design Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, growing organisation. You will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of bespoke projects and help push them forward. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and leave your mark.
This role will be completed on-site, remotely and in the office. Flexi-time is available and you will be given the freedom to deliver the projects autonomously.
For more info, apply now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities