Full-time contract role to start on 04-12-17 until 30-03-18 with a possible extension.
To develop and maintain key business applications and associated processes for the Client and ensure they meet and exceed the performance standards; to co-ordinate the daily operation, development and rationalisation of nominated applications; to research the industry for the most suitable applications for the business, taking into account the Client’s standards for compatibility and its current strategy for rationalising business applications.
• Good Understanding of Application Interfaces
• Experience of working with database systems and knowledge of client server architecture
• Experience of developing reports using SAP Crystal Reports or similar reporting tools/technologies such as SQL Developer
• Broad understanding of networking technologies (Firewalls, TCP/IP, network protocols)
• Experience of working with one or more of the following systems: Mobile-Frame, Confirm, Impact Response, Northgate Housing
• Broad understanding of mobile platforms
• Experience of working with repairs/maintenance software