Paterson Recruitment Are recruiting a Purchasing Assistant to work with our Banbury based Client.
As a Purchasing Assistant you will be assisting the Purchasing Manager with placing purchase orders and chasing up delivery dates.
- Placing purchase orders for stocked products
- Checking supplier order confirmations and keeping prices correct on the system
- Dealing with any product / delivered quantity issues with the warehouse and the supplier
- Chasing any overdue purchase orders and keeping the system updated with expected dates
- Liaising with freight forwarders to collect groupage and full container loads
- Receipt in Purchase Orders for drop-ship orders
- Update Due List with PO’s for the warehouse with when they are being delivered
- Actively tidying up purchase orders on the system with suppliers if full PO’s haven’t been received
- Liaising with the Finance Team to resolving stock and non-stock invoice queries
- Raise payment requests to finance and maintain a proforma payments spreadsheet
- Respond to supply queries from showrooms
- Updating monthly sales usages
- Assisting Purchasing Manager with any ad-hoc tasks deemed necessary
- Good telephone and email communication
- Proactive and well organised
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of purchasing, ideally in the bathroom industry.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Retail, Wholesale