Lead Cyber Essential Assessor - Remote
Profectus have a brand-new requirement for a Lead Cyber Essential Assessor for its leading Cyber Security client. The company is going through unprecedented growth, they are based in Yorkshire however the position is 100% remote so can be based anywhere within the UK.
They are seeking a Lead Cyber Essential Assessor to help drive their Cyber Essential Basic and Plus service forward. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a certified assessor and be able to confidently discuss complex network environments.
The role is primary leading the Cyber Essential service with auditing existing and new customers This is initially focused on Cyber Essential Basic and Cyber Essential Plus assessments. This could expand to further certification in the future for other similar assessments.
- 1 year of experience as a Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor
- Provides technical support and guidance on network design issues. Provides problem resolution of complex problems to less experienced personnel.
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, or Voice Systems in accordance with specified requirements.
- Analyses data or network documentation and assists in communicating to management/customers regarding the current operational status of networks and their requirements
- Provides consultation, support and guidance to organisations and clients. May develop and conduct training as needed or appropriate. Participates in discussions regarding project decisions and project direction at the executive level. Manages client expectations and balances the needs of organization and client to ensure satisfaction for all relevant parties. Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls to ensure product meets client specifications.
- Prepares proposal documentation and information to meet customer requirements. Recommends data and network investment decisions to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future network performance, stability, and network management issues.
- Degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or similar
- Experience working with multiple technical platforms
- Experience working with network systems, networking principles
- Experience working with network software and hardware
- Experience working with proprietary software and hardware
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
If interested please send your CV across ASAP for an immediate response as our client is willing to move quickly for the right candidate.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet