Full-time (37 hours per week) Safety Advisory Group Support Worker contract to start ASAP until 07-10-21 with a possible extension.
What is the Job?
- The role of the Safety Advisory Group (SAG) is to provide advice to individuals and organisations planning a public event. All events held within the district are required to submit paperwork including event management plans, proof of appropriate licensing and risk assessments to the group in order to be given permission to proceed.
- The Safety Advisory Group Support Worker will be responsible in arranging large Community festivals and co-ordinating Safety Advisory Group. Tasks include, but not limited to:
• co-ordinating with all event organisers and landowners.
• reviewing event documentation and providing feedback.
• liaising between other group members (licencing, EHO, blue light services etc) and event organisers to ask questions/ provide feedback and address concerns.
• Organising, chairing and minuting SAG meetings.
What are the requirements?
- Experience in handling event application process from submission, review, response and maintain accurate records of decisions from all parties.
- Risk assessments experience.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other