Role: Comms Systems Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Permanent
Package: Negotiable salary, overtime, vehicle, 33 days holiday.
Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Maintenance Technician to undertake maintenance activities ensuring effective restoration/repair of customer systems and all associated processes and reporting requirements are followed. You will be required to work as part of a team on a 4 on 4 off day / night alternating shift pattern.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years combined Test and Repair experience in one of the following Telecommunication Network System environments/products:
* Broadsign, Solar Winds and joT
* Digital advertising display maintenance and servicing.
* London Underground / TOC / Network Rail Environment.
* Competent in the use of test equipment required to commission systems to specification.
* Computer literate, familiar with application software such as Windows, Word, Excel etc.
Skills and competencies:
- IRSE Telecoms Maintainer license - preferred
- QAF54 / ERA - preferred
- ICI / Sentinel - essential
- PASMA -preferred
- First Aid - preferred
- Lift and Escalator -preferred
- Site Person in charge/SPC - preferred
Please contact Jaden Pace if interested on [email protected] or apply with your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other