Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Kirton/Worksop/Mansfield
£30 p/h (LTD/Umbrella)
or £23 p/h (PAYE)
3-month rolling contract
4 on 4 off Days and nights (12-hour shifts)
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- 90 percent will be reactive maintenance and 10percent will be you getting involved in some projects and helping to establish a PPM schedule.
- You will be working on inverters, 3 phase motors, relays, sensors, switches, junction boxes, control panels, power supply.
- You will be carrying out 3 phase Installation, fault finding
- Basic PLC Fault finding
- This is a heavy plant environment with a lot of outdoor work.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Experienced in a heavy plant environment – with outdoor work,
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical systems.
- Electrical qualification
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet