Our client is a well-established building services organisation who has a very successful mechanical division.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical solutions and install solutions to our commercial and domestic clients, offering highly qualified engineers and technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of an experienced Customer Service Manager based at their Hertfordshire Head Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting the daily running and management of their Call Centre through the effective use of resources. To monitor customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development
Job duties include:
- Effectively managing and motivating the Call Centre Staff
- Responsible for monitoring and managing, inbound calls received from clients, e.g. queries, requests, orders and complaints; Outbound calls to contact residents with the aim to book services, Engineer works & to gain customer feedback.
- Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for timeliness, efficiency and quality;
- Provide cover and assist in managing the daily running of the call centre;
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Reviewing the performance of Call Centre staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
The successful candidate will:
- The ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues, meet targets and deadlines
- Experience of successfully managing a Call Centre team to perform high standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A good team leader with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/spreadsheets
In return our client is offering a salary of £40K per annum (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits including staff discounts, pension scheme and loyalty scheme!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
They are offering an immediate start for the right person!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities