Based in Ormskirk and the rate is £20.16ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 431932
Our client is looking for a Payroll Operations Manager. To provide the best advice to customers, interpreting legislative and policy changes and delivering a highly responsive service built on best of breed technology.
The primary purpose of the role is to;-
- Manage a team of professionals in the development and delivery of a range of complex payroll activities
- Implement and support system developments in relation to the Payroll Services' objectives
- Lead a team of professionals in delivering a high-quality Payroll Service for LCC
- Provide professional technical leadership, acting as a technical reference to deal with escalated and/or complex issues.
- Manage the processing and delivery of various payroll systems including Oracle, Bottomline and other associated systems
- Provide input into designs and implementation projects as required.
- To ensure staff within the service are aware of, and are complying with, Data Protection and Information Governance protocols.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services