Information Security Analyst needed for this large professional services firm based in their Crawley Head Office. Working as part of their core Information Security team the role will involve:
- Monitoring and managing Security Incidents and conducting event / incident analysis
- Support the Information Security Lead to create, manage and update security policies
- Support the business to ensure information security compliance with industry regulations including ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Administration and support of their Information Security Management System.
- Assist in the definition and testing of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity procedures
The role will involve working with key stakeholders throughout the business and great communication skills, both written and verbal are a must. As well as this they need someone with demonstrable relevant experience and awareness of information security obtained from a previous Information Security Analyst role.
Any experience of ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus both accreditation and maintenance of existing certifications would be an advantage as would any ITIL experience
This is a superb opportunity with a progressive organisation that have and continue to invest heavily in their IT infrastructure. It's an opportunity to work on innovative projects for one of the leaders in their market.
They have created a working environment of which they are rightly proud, they need people who are talented, positive and robust and can make a real contribution to their future technical direction. To discuss in detail please send your CV to Richard Morgan at Remit Resources ASAP
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet