Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant in Hull?
If so, we at Hello Education can help you find work from the start of new academic year in September.
If so, we at Hello Education work closely with a number of SEN provisions that would welcome experienced and passionate SEN teaching assistant's.
These provisions work with either small groups of learners as well as working on a 1:1 basis. The additional needs of the children can range from mild autism to the more severe and complex needs including working with very challenging behaviour.
As an experienced teaching assistant, you should have the following:
- Experience working with SEN including ASC, MLD & SEMH including challenging behaviour
- Experience supporting children on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis
- A calm and empathetic nature
- Experience working with LAC
- An ability to create a warm and trusting atmosphere
- An ability to work well with teachers and other assistant's to plan lessons
- The ability to implement lesson plans in accordance with an EHCP
In return, Hello Education with provide you a dedicated consultant to support you along with very competitive pay rates starting at £70 per day as well as the possibility of a guaranteed working scheme.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch with Mark Richardson on 07877 201680 or send your CV in to be considered.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education