We are currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery Lead to join our Global Professional Services Business client within the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a software background with good hands on experience as a Software Developer or similar and be used to managing offshore teams on a daily basis.
The role will have you working for the Leeds office liaising with the relevant Product Owners, Solutions Managers and other stakeholders to understand the overall goals and aims while managing and coordinating the technical delivery of these.
The offshore team would need to be managed on a day to day basis in order to successfully deliver the multitude of Software Projects that would be needed by the client, this team would consist of Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts - anyone with good experience managing offshore teams is highly sort after by the client!
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Strong Tech skills including .NET, SQL Server, relationship database modelling including the understanding and design, HTML5, APIs, Azure experience including but not limited to PaaS and SaaS architecture models.
- Architectural design (high and low level)
- Low-code, no-code platforms
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Source code management
- Azure DevOps
- Agile methodologies
Sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about? Click that apply button!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)