Mechanical Assembly Manager - Permanent - Windsor
Lead and manage a team of approx. 20 highly technical production staff, ensuring the delivery according to production plans. Build and utilise strong cross departmental relationships to ensure business alignment and continuous improvement within the line, with regards to safety, quality, delivery, and efficiency. Achieve the world class production standards and help us create a factory as a marketing tool that enables future business growth.
- Communicate and proactively execute the Production Plan with your team efficiently and to the predefined quality standards.
- Develop immediate team and Slitlamp production line to meet future growth predictions.
- Take ownership/manage areas of concern related to H & S, staff, quality, materials, shortages, and staff holiday planning.
- Communicate and enforce Keeler Health & Safety procedures on designated line.
- Ensure your team maintain a good level training to give maximum agility.
- Support Service training of internal Service Engineers and Distributors.
- Maintain CIT/KPI White boards and communicate performance to the Slitlamp team.
- Use of the ERP system including booking works orders.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times promoting the 5S philosophy.
- +3 years’ experience in Managing a Production Line
- Mechanical assembly experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- CIT/5S focused.
- Good experience in lean manufacturing.
- Good communication skills- written and verbal.
- Ability to train others.
- Neat and methodical worker with a high degree of self-discipline
- Good level of spoken and written English is required to be able to receive and communicate both written and verbal instructions.
Based in Windsor - Parking on site - Monday - Friday
If you hold the relevant experience, please APPLY NOW!!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing