Support design and development activities as well as manufacturing and aftermarket support for a full range of diesel fuel injection and exhaust treatment products.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of diesel fuel injection system components
- Design & prepare concept 3D graphical models.
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings using latest geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices.
- Select and approve special characteristics on drawings.
- Analyse customer's & legislative test requirements and formulate technical cost effective solutions.
- Contributing to formal and informal design and development reviews at appropriate stages of projects
- Writing reports and presenting results to internal and external audiences.
- Preparation and execution of simulation models.
- Interpretation of test data, synthesis of results & reporting.
- Exposure to high precision manufacturing technologies required to produce advanced prototypes.
- Assessments of designs using established DFMEA methods to develop a robust product.
- Contribution to project reviews and product development.
- Knowledge of DFMEA methodology.
- Ability to operate Solidworks CAD package.
- Experience in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Change management including usage of GES
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a suitable engineering discipline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate via reports, emails and presentations.
- Be able to work, present and communicate within all areas of the organisation from shop floor to management.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Good written and spoken fluency in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines when required.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ability to support problem solving with structured methodologies
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other