The primary focus of this role is to:
- Drive all aspects of Safety, Health & Wellbeing for the assigned Delivery Area.
- Promote and assist with both Corporate & Local SH&W Campaigns.
- Foster relationships with onsite operational teams and supply chain to monitor and drive SH&W Performance.
- Undertake Site Safety Inspections for all activities and proactively seek trends or anomalies within the inspections.
- Work with operational site teams to monitor and advise close out of audit/inspection findings, investigations and any other actions relating to the Delivery Area.
- Advise the SH&W Manager of common trends, events or inspection findings for local site activities to inform local campaigns, initiatives and to improve SHW performance across the Delivery Area.
- Apply and communicate the benefits of relevant content of the Business Management System.
- Assure the BMS requirements for all onsite activities and local facilities are met and maintained.
- Carry out internal audits and surveillance activities for both construction and non-construction activities, as required.
- Drive a positive SH&W culture onsite and actively promote and engage with "Making the Right Choice" and wellbeing initiatives.
- Contribute to and support the central SH&W Function as required.
It's worth remembering that we'll undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you're successful in the selection process. This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
NB. BPSS security clearance will be required (to be undertaken as part of onboarding process).
This role is operating on an inside IR35 (PAYE/UMBRELLA) basis.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other