Suitable for an MSc or PhD graduate, or industry trained Motor Design Engineer, the successful candidate will be required to design motors from requirements through to production.
Typical products include electric motors, transformers & solenoids for a variety of civil & military aerospace applications.
General knowledge of motor manufacturing and test processes will be required to support the production of the designs.
Previous experience working in a safety critical electronics arena, such as aerospace, automotive, rail or nuclear industry would be advantageous, although applicants from other high technology engineering backgrounds will be considered.
- Electronics Design & Test experience
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of working with electromagnetic designing
- Experience of working with tools/systems for the design of motors or generators
- Communications skills - both verbal and written with ability to generate and communicate clear status reports.
- Strong task management skills with good prioritisation and time management
- Configuration and lifecycle management of design activity's
- On time delivery of assigned tasks
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other