IT Project Manager required for a 6 month contract based in Southampton, Hampshire - mixture of site and WFH
Working inside of IR35 for a high profile Public Sector organisation, you will successfully manage and deliver a Microsoft 365 Phone (Softphone rollout).
The post holder will be expected to work as part of the project management and wider PMO teams. In addition, strong internal relationships will need to be fostered with technical and business colleagues.
- To manage project resources, finances, procurements and benefits to deliver successfully within agreed timescales.
- To manage project priorities, tolerances and escalations in line with the organisational frameworks.
- To be responsible for projects as agreed with the line manager.
- To produce management information, reports, briefings and presentations as required to keep stakeholders informed and updated.
- To use and communicate the organisation's project delivery and technical architecture frameworks with internal and external customers.
For this role you need to have previous experience within a Project Management position working on a M365 rollout/implementation.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £300 - £390 per day (umbrella) inside of IR35 depending on your level of experience.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other