One of the UK's top Environmental Engineering companies are seeking a Quality inspector initially on a 6 Month contract basis with the view to go permanent. The Quality inspector will be working within a team of other Technicians testing and diagnosing an array of Electro Mechanical Systems.
Job Title: Quality inspector
Pay Rate: £11.34 per hour
Employment Type: Permanent position
Hours: 6am to 4pm
Location: High Wycombe
- Test and inspection of sub-assemblies and final products prior to dispatch
- Running test procedures on the equipment and identifying faults with the pumps, valves and mechanical components.
- Report writing
- Working to ISO9001 standards
- Fault finding of electro mechanical assemblies
- Recording faults
- Mechanical assembly
This quality inspector position would suit someone
- Some understanding of fluid, water dynamics, pumps and valves.
- service background
- maintenance background
- technician background
- Excellent attitude skills
If you feel this is the quality inspector role for you please call Molly @ Orion or click 'apply' now.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing