SEN Teaching Assistant Required - Doncaster
Are you an experienced SEN teaching assistant in and around Doncaster?
We at Hello Education are working with a primary school in Doncaster which strive to create a safe, caring, supportive and inclusive school in which we will focus on excellent progress within traditional core subjects whilst providing a rich and exciting curriculum.
They are currently looking for a SEN teaching assistant to work alongside an existing member of staff to provide 2:1 support to a student suffering with a varying range of SEN including challenging behaviour & autism.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience or qualities:
- Experienced teaching assistant, working with SEN
- Experience working with key stage 3, key stage 4 or further education pupils
- Experience working on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Experience working with pupils with SEMH & challenging behaviour
- You must be caring and empathetic
Hello Education are be able to offer a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to a child's life; if this sounds like you then do not hesitate in making contact with Mark Richardson by calling 07877 201680.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education