Dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people in our supported living service, your team will support residents in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
The role will include travel to Supported Living Accommodation in Peterborough, Whittlesey and FarcetWhat we’d like from you:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)