About the Company
A leading regional law firm who are experts in their field, are seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working autonomously as well as alongside the HR Director and Head of HR, this role provides end to end recruitment support across all of fee earning, business services areas and graduate recruitment end to end.
- End to end recruitment support
- Develop policies and procedures
- Screening CVs and shortlisting candidates
- Conduct interviews
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Coaching on best practice recruitment methods
- Advising stakeholders on job briefs and benchmarking
- Liaise with agencies and manage PSLs
- Advise on diversity and inclusion
- Act as a brand ambassador and work with marketing to enhance branding
- Utilise and monitor LinkedIn
- Manage ATS and compliance
- Create and present reports on recruitment activity
- Run probation reviews
- Support with ER cases
- Guidance and training on interview assessments/systems
You will have previous experience of working in recruitment either within agency or in-house supporting law firms, and exposure of working with senior stakeholders. Strong client delivery, attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources