KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity* for a Care Manager looking to become an Assessor, or a qualified Assessor looking for a new opportunity.Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Location: Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London - Home based remote online assessments due to Covid restrictions (Candidates must be flexible with travel when face-to-face visits are required)
Salary: £31,300 - £36,600 (including location allowance) + Bonus (depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Ideally hold Assessors award - not essential as long as you can demonstrate internal training and development experience hands on within a care setting
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Care Management (Health and Social Care - Elderly) e.g. Registered Manager / Home Manager / Dom Care Manager.
- Must hold own Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent RMA / LMC.
- Expertise of working with Dementia and Learning Disabilities within an Adult/Elderly Residential setting.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel when covid restrictions are lifted, and prepared to work with learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours when necessary due to some learners working shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education