The role is offered on a PAYE or UMB basis, no LTD.
Manage and execute a project to improve the Waste Management services across all UK locations within the agreed targets for budget, time and quality.
Responsible to ensure waste management processes and interfaces between customer and supplier are carried out in a controlled way, within the required compliance frameworks, cost and quality
- Develop accepted goals for customers in all locations where waste management services are provided.
- Develop a time bound strategy to deliver goals
- Develop a time bound action plan to deliver strategy
- Development of a methodology to measure the adherence and impact of improvement activities with the supplier and customer
- Develop and implement a training and communication plan to embed new processes into the system with internal customers and service supplier staff
- Enable a methodology to facilitate further innovation and continuous improvement throughout the process chain and subsequent development of business cases to gain approval for implementation
- Actively steer customer and supplier feedback circles
- Act as the OFTC for Plant Oxford waste management, to enable a stable service during the transition phase
- To design, develop and implement best practices for waste management through benchmarking investigations
- Challenging customers to adopt mindset shifts and attitude changes through collaborative approaches
- Motivating suppliers and customers to accept new practices
- Digital approach to data management
- Secure acceptance by the internal hierarchies in respect of the implementation of strategies which optimise services
- Communication of concepts and processes to the internal customer
- Manage conflict resolution with internal and external partners
- Educational Background / Professional Knowledge and Experience / Other Skills
- University degree or BTEC equivalent education with work experience in relevant discipline
- Work experience, Leadership experience
- Previous experience of contract management
- Proven track record of successful project management
Additional skills: special skills / technical ability etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Logical and analytical
- Creative and willing to think outside of the box
- High attention to detail and "quality" is critical
- Team-oriented, proactive and motivated to succeed
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other