Control and Instrumentation Manager
SCADA and PLC
Responsibility and involvement on all control systems throughout the group.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the design and development of control systems for projects won in the group. This will include working to GAMP 5 requirements including the preparation/reviewing of URS, FDS, SDS, HDS, FAT and SAT documents.
- Managing the production of wiring diagrams, electrical control schematics, panel layouts and cable schedules.
- Managing the production and maintenance of PLC, HMI and SCADA control software.
- Providing technical assistance on obtaining quotations and preparing sub-contracts for control systems.
- Attendance at pre/post tender and contract meetings where there is a controls requirement.
- Assistance in controls commissioning activities including FAT/SAT.
- Carrying out site surveys and obtaining quotations for electrical works.
- Commercial and technical responsibility for all elements of C&I.
- Defining scope of works from client's brief/tender documents to produce detailed activity plan.
- Complete cost control of all C&I aspects of a project..
k) Working with QA manger to develop existing ISO 9001 system to incorporate/update controls element
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other