Pharmaceutical / Bio Tech
Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Chichester,
£50,000 to £55,000
Immediate start available
Experience of PLC/HMI/SCADA programming, design & development (preferably Siemens, Rockwell, Beckhoff and Wonderware)
- Manage automation from the early phase, managing specifications, design, industrialization, and transfer to manufacturing as part of a global multi-disciplinary product development team.
- This role will focus on common standards for automation architecture and overall strategy in collaboration with hardware and software engineering.
Drive ongoing development projects by:
- Working with process specialists to translate bioprocess requirements into automated system user requirements and functional specifications.
- Working with automation suppliers to develop software and to review technical documents e.g. software and hardware design specifications.
- Advise what tests need to be performed on the automated system to meet the functional requirements then execute these test procedures.
- Transferring qualified design packages to engineering group for customer configuration.
Position Proficiencies Qualifications:
- Minimum degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering field or Computer Science degree with relevant automation experience.
- Experience in an industrial Automation Engineering or relevant Product Design role.
- Demonstrated success in leadership including developing and executing project plans and reporting plans/results to management.
- Experience of PLC/HMI/SCADA programming, design & development (preferably Siemens, Rockwell, Beckhoff and Wonderware)
- Knowledge of industrial control panel design and electrical drawings.
- Knowledge or experience of building/crafting batch control recipe managers according to ISA-88.
- Experience with developing products for use in GMP environments including a solid understanding of GAMP 5 lifecycle management and development strategies.
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Our business thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you'll find a rewarding role here.
For more information please contact Kieran Duggan at Matchtech on 01489 898162 or apply now to send your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other