Business Analyst required for 6 month contract (very likely to become long term - 12 months +) based in North Hampshire.
Working inside of IR35 for a high profile financial services organisation, as Business Analyst, will work as part of the Retail Application Management team and play a vital role to help deliver effective solutions to customers, retailers/partners and internal users and providers in order to create ease for our customers during their point of sale journey. This role will work as part of a self-organised and dynamic feature team who are working towards the evolution of the Financial Services legacy application management systems.
The analyst will work with the Product Owner and subject matter experts to define requirements which meet the underlying business need. The requirements will be captured by the analyst in a structured format which will form the basis of development.
- Support the Product Owner and Agile/Scrum Master
- Support business case analysis
- Holistic analysis of business processes - documentation including: as-is processes and to-be processes;
- Capture and define business and technical requirements into User Stories with acceptance criteria based on Definition of Ready (DOR)
- Support solution design options with Solution Architect
- Proxy for when Product Owner is not available
- Support Systems Testing activities and multi-business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing, including supporting defect management.
- Support change management activities including procedure material, training and rollout
Qualifications & Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven track record of business analysis and full project lifecycle experience.
- Proven ability to operate in a complex legacy systems landscape.
- Ability to work on own initiative without direct supervision with a high commitment for delivery and quality.
- Experience within Financial Services is preferable, as well as relevant experience in the automotive industry.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £400 - £500 per day Umbrella (inside of IR35)
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other