Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33 000 - £36 000 (Dependant on experience)
Shifts: Days (Flexible / choose your own hours)
Overtime: Regular OT available and paid at a generous rate
Holidays: 34 Holidays
Bonus: £1000 +
Other Benefits include:
Death in benefit service
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
This company is part of a larger group that specialise in the manufacturing of staple fibres. They are a market leading manufacturer of this product and supply to artificial grass companies and the automotive and geo textiles industries.
This is a great company to work for who offer a very attractive pacakge. They have a very low turn over in staff and invest in there engineers massively by providing training and lucrative benefits rarely matched elsewhere.
- Follow PPM schedules and carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding electrically
- Read electrical drawings, work on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, control panels etc
- Mechanically able to work on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, pipes, valves, pressure systems, tanks and more
- Work on PLC's
- Working on the following machinery: Extrusion machines, pumps, motors, ovens, rollers, compressors, palletisers, bailing machines, temperature control systems, cutters etc
- NVQ Level 3 qualification, Apprentice trained or equivalent
- To be able to fault find electrically and can read schematic drawings
- Worked in a maintenance factory role for a minumum of 2 years
- Worked on PLCs with modifications and basic programming
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions, call 07775 404105 or send a CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
BONUS + HOLIDAYS + PENSION + HEALTH CARE + OT + MORE (THIS PACKAGE HAS EVERYTHING)
- Industry Sector IT & Internet