HR Caseworker needed in Manchester £16.04ph ref 0004 9A75 / 1
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides HR advice/support /guidance on HR areas, by serving as a subject matter expert.
- Assists in the delivery of local change programs.
- Manages a case load, providing support and guidance to local managers with regard to:
- Change management/restructuring exercises/ redeployment.
- Attendance management.
- Police performance regulations.
- Misconduct panels.
- Encourages Line Managers in the use of self-service tools available to them.
- Gather, analyse and evaluate HR data to identify potential risks/issues, producing reports and making recommendations as appropriate.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources