KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: London - we have opportunities available throughout West, South and South West London
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
*Not yet assessed a full Apprenticeship? No problem! As long as you hold a recognised Assessor award and occupational experience as a Room Leader or Nursery Manager, we would still like to hear from you*
- Delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Childcare at levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners, conduct remote and face to face observations to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and completions.
- Support learners through the End Point Assessment Process.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, reviews, learner progression, quality paperwork and general administration.
*Not yet assessed a full Apprenticeship? No problem! As long as you hold a recognised Assessor award and occupational experience within Nursery Management, we would still like to hear from you*
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within early years childcare, with a minimum of 2 years Room Leader or Nursery Management experience.
- Must hold own Level 3 qualification in Childcare and/or a degree in Childcare.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education