The applicant will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of assisting in the assessment of valuations and compensation event submissions for highway projects procured through NEC ECC and TSCs.
* Excellent understanding of the Method of Measurement for Highway Works.
* Knowledge and Experience in value engineering projects to achieve cost or time savings
* Ability to work to challenging and changing deadlines and workloads;
* Ability to work in a commercial and customer focussed way which achieves programmes, meets performance targets, generates and income for the engineering team and meets the council's corporate objectives.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other