This Service Delivery Analyst job role will join an established Service Management team based in Southampton. The IT Service Management function for this globally operating business is accountable for the delivery and support of all IT services provided.
You will be customer service focused capable of both managing internal and external suppliers. You will be comfortable obtaining and interpreting relevant data to understand service priorities and to improve the operational effectiveness of services.
You will be tasked with ensuring the integrity of Services is maintained and that service reports are produced for each business functional area, monitoring SLA targets and taking action when required.
Keys skills required.
- Experience in IT service management, SLA's.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT technology areas
- Excellent communication skills. Experience of managing relationships and communications with internal business stakeholders
- Experience of a multi-supplier outsourced environment is ideal but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking career growth. This role will offer greater visibility and influence within IT Service Management area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other