EC&I Commissioning Engineer – Liquid Processing
£350 - £400 per day
3 Month Contract Initially
My client is an established manufacturer who supply to a variety of small and blue-chip businesses globally.
They are currently moving their current production facilities into one brand new 120,000 sq ft site and require and experienced EC&I Engineer to assist with overseeing the installation of the EC&I equipment into the plant taking it through to commissioning.
The role of the EC&I Commissioning Engineer will include:
- Work to develop a detailed understanding of the Siemens PCS7 control system design concept and provide support and guidance, troubleshooting and challenge testing as required, delivering a fit for purpose system
- Develop a series of detailed commissioning plans incorporating over 2,000 IO’s, leading to dry, process and functional testing for a range of storage and blending vessels, distillation process stills and utilities
- Attend and contribute to cFAT’s & sFAT’s some of which will be virtual
- Write specification sheets for any new equipment required to enable quotation & procurement. Complete risk assessments as required for project-based activities
- Update drawings and documentation as changes are implemented, ensuring all documents are current and represent the latest install
- Oversee installation of EC&I equipment in accordance with P&ID’s, Specifications and Manufacturers recommendations
- Liaise and support Siemens to enable system build according to Treatt URS and FS documents.
- Helping to oversee and supervise a range of contractors during the installation and commissioning phases and enable all contractors to execute their work where issues arise
- Coordinate and lead a team of commissioning engineers and technicians
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Previously held responsibilities for projects valued over £5m
- Experience commissioning on liquid process plants
- Knowledge of Siemens controls systems and able to develop and program PLC’s
- String attention to detail
- Good problem solver
- Able to produce and deliver training packages for manufacturing teams
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet