We are recruiting for a part time Project Administrator to work from home for a fantastic company in Swindon, Wiltshire. This role is working 3 days per week but is open to flexibility to cover 22 hours.
Working closely with the Grants and Business Improvement Department you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and coordinating the following duties:-
- Responding to ad hoc reporting requirements for specific Grant scheme such as Parliamentary Questions, Freedom of Information and Environment Information requests, and National Audit Office investigations, media enquiries etc., drafting briefs as required
- Assist in the delivery of advice and training in relation to specific Grants scheme processes, liaising with relevant contacts, answering queries and disseminating instructions to ensure smooth programme delivery
- Contribute to the scoping and delivery of defined projects by undertaking desk-based research, analysis, co-ordination and event organisation
- Provide administrative support as and when required, including management of SharePoint Sites, electronic filing, meeting arrangement and minute-taking e.g. for the Grants Advice Panel;
- Check the accuracy of statistics and performance reporting against corporate targets, flagging up potential inconsistencies/issues to local teams, and agreeing amendments;
This is an ongoing temporary position, paying £11.55 per hour. We are looking for an immediate starter.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration