ROLE: Payroll Administrator
Location: Enfield, Hertfordshire
Salary - £20K-£25K depending on experience.,
My client are a leading Umbrella Payroll and Accountancy Services business based in Hertfordshire who are looking for 2 Payroll Administrators to join their team.
The company specialise in providing a variety of accountancy and administration services to contractors, freelancers and business owners over the UK, enabling them to operate compliantly.
-As a payroll administrator you will be in charge of running the end to end payroll for various clients.
- You will process payrolls of a weekly, monthly and fortnightly basis.
- You will set up new payrolls where suitable, informing clients of PAYE liabilities, control of payroll schemes, P45's / P60's, CIS returns and dealing with HMRC.
- You will also be involved with all things concerning pensions / auto enrolment.
They are looking for talented, hard working and dedicated individuals who are keen to learn and join an exciting business during their period of growth.
They are ideally looking for:
- Individuals who have some experience of Umbrella Payroll are the ultimate ideal.
- If no specific Umbrella Payroll experience, similar experience working as a Payroll Administrator for a different organisation is essential.
- Hard working, get up and go attitude, intelligent, dedicated individuals.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within!
Payroll administrator, Payroll, Umbrella, Umbrella Payroll, payroll executive
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy