LSA's / Learning Support Assistant's needed for a special needs school in North Tyneside from September
An SEND school in North Tyneside are looking for experienced LSA's / Learning Support Assistant's to help support children across the year groups. The right LSA needs to have extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
The SEND school has secondary aged students so the school require LSA's who are comfortable working with older year groups. The school also need people who are comfortable providing personal care if ever required.
The post's will involve supporting pupils on a one to one basis and in small groups.
The positions are all to commence from September 2021 and will be full time.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 3(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working in SEND schools
- Extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education