My client is an award-winning digital agency based in Cheltenham and London. They are a close-knit team of 20 and are looking for a Digital Project Manager with SEM experience to join them. Their team like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
They are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Project Manager with SEM experience who relishes a new challenge. They want someone who is passionate about the internet and in particular website projects, SEO, analysis and client management.
You will be mainly responsible for delivering website projects including brochure, ecommerce and comparison websites. You will also be asked to either deliver or oversee the delivery of SEM services to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes. You will manage your own set of clients and have autonomy to advise and direct their digital marketing strategy.
Applicants must have at least 4 years commercial experience of managing website projects for a range of clients.
You must be able to demonstrate how you have successfully delivered website projects on time and on budget. You must also be proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their websites, SEM and increase conversion rates. This role will be Cheltenham based with some occasional travel to London required. There is an option to work remotely for part of the week if desirable.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing of client relationship including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations.
- Project Management of website builds.
- Devise and manage client digital marketing strategies.
- You will be responsible for guiding the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search. You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients.
- Managing Google Ads on behalf of your clients (including Shopping campaigns).
- Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO team and evolving the SEM service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Conversion rate optimisation.
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams.
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation.
- Experienced in project and client management.
- Personable and easy to work with.
- Absolutely passionate about the internet and digital marketing.
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs.
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified.
- Some experience with Social Ads would be a nice bonus.
Key Attributes Required:
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes.
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all customers.
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence.
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Be proactive with suggestions and pre-emptive with solutions.
- Receptive to feedback and asking for help when unsure.
Up to £30,000 – 40,000 per annum, depending on experience and level plus pension scheme and generous holiday.
- A highly competitive basic salary (with potential for an annual pay rise subject to meeting performance targets).
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period.
- Free Cheltenham gym membership after a qualifying period.
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week.
- Spacious offices within a sought-after area of Cheltenham (Tivoli).
- A relaxed creative atmosphere.
- Collaborative culture.
- Personal development and training is encouraged.
- Yearly personal development plan.
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR