A great position has become available for an Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager to join this well thought of Estate Agent in their award winning East Oxford office.
The successful Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer or Senior Sales Negotiator, you will have a proactive, have a can do approach and be eager to take on further responsibility in order to grow your career in the property industry.
The Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager will be a hands on role and as such responsibilities could include; conducting viewings, valuations, managing sales progression, training junior members of the team and assisting the Estate Agent Branch Manager with the day to day running of this busy office.
Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager– Experience Needed
- To be the Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager you will need at least 4 years’ experience within the industry
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural sales ability is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the entire property sales process
- The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven
- You will have excellent organisational skills
Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager– Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager eager to join a fantastic local brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Excellent Benefits
- Industry Sector Property