- Experience of design and review of system architectures through the application of patterns and principles.
- Experience of working with both Industry and MOD organisations in Early Stages of Programme Start up.
- Experience of delivering cross cutting Engineering; Security Architectures.
- Experience and Knowledge of the MOD Acquisition System Operating Model.
- Experience of Operating within Defence Digital Security Environment.
- Knowledge of Defence CIS, Land Tactical CIS, pan-Government and NATO CIS services.
- Extensive knowledge of MOD JSP 604.
- Extensive Knowledge of MOD Equipment's currently in service and to be released into service within next 5 years.
- Experience of Enterprise and Service Approach to Security Architecting.
- Experience & Knowledge of MOD CyD&R Accreditation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of EA Sparx and Archimate® certified - visual notation language standard.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of TOGAF® certified - enterprise architecture standard.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL - service orientated architecture approach.
- Extensive knowledge in ISO27001, NIST 800-53 and IS1& 2.
- Highly skilled in Architectural problem management, able to consider all relevant information and apply appropriate rigor to ensure a full solution is designed and achieves the business outcome.
- Highly skilled written and verbal Communicator, able to understand and apply security concepts to a technical level including communication of security risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in the specific security technology used by Defence with the ability to understand and articulate the impact of associated vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and systems.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other