Electrician, Maintenance Team - 12 month contract - Washington - £14.34ph PAYE or £18.43ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC Only No ITAR (start on BPSS)
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check and you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
- Site maintenance & installation activities within competencies
- Minor/major repairs within competencies
- Breakdown response & diagnostics to resolve manufacturing equipment issues
- Support to contractors during technical works
- Attendance at site operational meetings as required
- Execution of work orders from the site CMMS
- Update of work order details to maintain the asset database for the site on all works performed
- The production of parts lists and material requests associated with repair and maintenance activities
- Communication with stakeholders
- Responsibility for work order completion
- Problem solving (cause, remedial action and corrective action)
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new ideas
- Team working across shifts through handovers and alongside other staff
- Decision making
If you're interested please apply with your most up to date CV and a consultant will be in contact to discuss the role in greater depth with you.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other