Our client is looking for a Environmental Design Compliance Coordinator to work within their Design Team to ensure Designs comply with the requirements of the Environmental Statements and the Environmental Minimum Requirements and to assist with the implementation of BS EN ISO14001 certification and internal audits against procedures.
Responsibilities of Environmental Design Consents Coordinator
- Assist in the production of General Principles Compliance Notes
- Facilitate and coordinate regular meetings.
- Manage the interface between the permanent works GPCN, the temporary works GPCN and works on site to ensure that solutions align, and requirements are communicated.
- Manage stakeholders across the project along with negotiate and influence their needs to then communicate this onto others.
- Increase Environmental awareness throughout a wider team.
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication, personal planning, and interpersonal skills
- A Minimum of 3 years working within the profession and 3 years EIA experience.
- Team player but capable of working independently within the team.
- CSCS Card Holder
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other