Our client is looking for a Design Environmental Consents Coordinator to work within their Design Team to assist in ensuring that the Environmental Minimum Requirements and the Environmental Statements are being complied with and delivered in the correct manner.
Responsibilities of Design Environmental Consents Coordinator
- Assist in the management of design changes required because of CGBs.
- Facilitate and coordinate regular meetings.
- Support the consents manager in maintaining the consents register up to date.
- Assist in ensuring that the Environmental Minimum Requirements and the Environmental Statement are complied with and are delivered.
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain.
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication, personal planning, and interpersonal skills
- A Minimum of 3 years working within the profession and 3 years EIA experience.
- Team player but capable of working independently within the team.
- CSCS Card Holder
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other