Information Security Analyst required for a 6 month contract (potential to become permanent) Ideal IT Grad opportunity! Flexible working arrangements, 1 day per week in North Hampshire.
Working for a high profile Financial Services organisation, you will be supporting the Information Officer with information security, data processing procedures and information asset protection. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some experience within a large scale organisation. Ideally you will have a degree within IT and an interest in Information Security.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of information security strategy, services and capabilities.
- Support the business in completing the annual reviews of Information classifications.
- Supporting the implementation of the Individual Data Processing procedures and overseeing the Annual Review Process.
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to senior management.
- Assist in the protection of the business's information assets, users, and services from cyber security related threats.
- Work as part of Information Security team across a number of security improvement work streams, which support various business areas.
- Assist in coordinating and managing third party supplier security review process, scheduling and conducting reviews and audits, and associated risk management activities.
- Work with Information Security team & IT teams to develop plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Support with Information Security awareness activities as needed. Participate in developing and delivering training materials.
- Assist and provide input, where required for addressing auditing and non-compliance to information security standards.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £150 - £200 per day Umbrella (inside of IR35)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other